2011-09-21

Interior Design Style Guide

Interior design is, as the InteriorDesign community on reddit defines it:
  1. The trade of planning the layout and furnishings of an architectural interior.
  2. The process of decorating a space to make it more pleasing to the eye, and more comfortable for people to be in.
Well, one can't just magically make his or her space optimally 'pleasing to the eye' or 'comfortable for people to be in' without a little help from those who know what they are talking about, which is exactly why today's blog feature is the Interior Design Style Guide blog.



This particular blog isn't all that straightforward with who writes the posts (a cursory glance near the top of each blog post merely mentions vague company names, without links) but the information provided is definitely useful. Each article teaches a lot about personal interior design, from apartments to houses.

Interested in sprucing up your home? Then take a look at the Interior Design Style Guide blog, and see what you can do to liven up your living space.

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the thumbnail was an upside down pool table, nice look though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I'm homeless, so i doubt this would make me much good

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting idea for a blog. I will check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a place that was nice enough for me to care how it looked :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish it be simple as changing a background image ):

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's looks like one fine place... =) I might have a look at the blog too =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kitchen is nice, but I like the living room desk area better :). Very nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cool, I love interior design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my room has carpeting lal over, a table for my pc and my closet, i dont have a bed becuase i love to sleep on the rug floor with my plenty pillows and bed covers. all snuggled up.. i wonder what an decorist would say.. XD ITS confortable and pleasing to my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. some sort of crazy construction of overhead bed, but it really saves space

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the exquisite work done on this remodeling concept. I would like to evaluate the costing before any attempt is made.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the minimalist concept of these interior designs. I wish I had a house that can be designed just like these. By the way, I hope that you'll also cover some outdoor designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The furniture's are superb! And I really like the concept of that dining set it looks very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The interior design was superb! I really like the concept of modern furniture's now a days.

    ReplyDelete