2011-10-17

Interesting Life Hacks, Infographics & Links

A little less than a week ago, I posted about "A little bit of this and not so much of that," a blog that focused on no particularly topic or niche. Now, I am not usually one to subject you to random blogs so frequently, my blogographers, but I am afraid I have come across another good one. :P
 
This one is Interesting Life Hacks, Infographics & Links, a blog whose purpose seems to be explained by the title. The blog is not entirely random, as it focuses on the three things listed above; other than that, though, it is a free-for-all.

The blog appears to be written by a paulz, a man of fewer words than pictures and videos. As shown through his posts, he prefers to let the media of the internet speak for itself rather than blather away incessantly about it. Gotta respect a man who can be succinct!

If you want something to keep you entertained throughout a boring day, then I would definitely recommend paulz's Life Hacks, Infographics & Links!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the link, i really like his blog!
    I found alot of funny things i wanna try out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it could be interesting. I'm gonna have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always interested in life hacks.

    ReplyDelete